Monday, November 16, 2009

Creating My Own Weight Loss Program/Video

I have decided to embark out on a 6week diet designed by my cousin and myself.\
I will Document as much of the process by video as i can and post them online on my blog.
The reson for me doing this is for NOONE BUT MYSELF
After 6weeks of diet I hope to shed pounds/aswell as inspire people like myself

Im 21 years old and i weigh 265 lbs. I have been up to almost 290 lbs. Ive been threw just about everything an overweight person can be put threw. During my 6th grade of highschool I just gained weight. I plumped up and havent been happy since.. Many times ive tried to jump on a treadmill, eat healthy blah blah blah..it didnt work...my incentive just wasnt there

Recently my older cousin heard me complaining about being overweight and decided hed write me a list and said if i stick to the list i can weigh what i want to..The list simply says'''''''''
"EAT TWO MEALS A DAY
"NEVER EAT AFTER 6PM{EXCEPT ALMONDS OR NUTS}
"EAT 2 BOILED CHICKEN BREAST WITH KETCHUP OR HOTSAUCE FOR DINNER
"NO FAST FOOD WHAT SO EVER!!!
"RUN 1 MILE EVERYDAY
"NO SODA/POP
"YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN SO STICK WITH IT AND YOU WILL SUCCEED

His list is for me to preform for 6 weeks and weigh in after i have completed his program.
I will put my heart and soul into doing this for my HEALTH
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ~SEAN GOBBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment